March 22, 2009

Nintendo's Kirby Kirby Kirby Cartoon Free Printable Coloring Pages

My kids just happen to like the Kirby Cartoon "Kirby Super Star Ultra" that is sometimes on FoxKids TV. They also have all of the Nintendo DS Kirby video games. They have the Nintendo Gamecube game called Kirby Air Ride. And when the new Kirby video game comes out for the Wii they will get that video game also.

I was looking for some free printable Kirby coloring pages on Google and I didn't find any. So I thought I would try my hand at making my own coloring pages. So I have made 3 free printable Kirby and friends coloring pages. The three coloring book pages are: Ninja Kirby, Kirby Super Star Ultra page, and Cook Kirby or Chef Kirby.



If you want to use these coloring pages on your blog or website - feel free... I only ask that you leave them exactly the way they are and don't modify them in any way. I would like to keep my page info intact, thanks.

I did end up eventually find some other Kirby printables elsewhere on the web (after much work was done on these) but I still may complete more free Kirby printable coloring pages. I would like to have one of each of the following: King DeDeDe, Meta Knight, Flame Kirby, Ice Kirby and more.

1 comment: